Saturday, May 21, 2011

shopaholic...♥

huray! I gonna share my recently addicted and recently bought item to you guy >0<
First, m.a.c lipstick & mineralize blush


lipstick 
I bought one with the color like nudy pink
every girls must have at least one m.a.c lipstick in their makeup bag, right?! : )





























mineralize blush
was a new try...and i was so surprise with the outcome
it's super natural : ) *likey*

















with a love in the middle ♥
I apply this with m.a.c 188 brush


addition information: 
 this is a limited edition, so grab it fast if u like it : )



Next, RED color lipstick!
red lip is so damn sexy : )
however, it's too hyperbole
so that i decided to bought a cheaper one...
meanwhile, stage are having promotion!
all lipsticks & lip glosses are selling at  RM12
so i end up with getting this... : )


and...
i bought a lip gloss incidentally : p


























concealer
finally I bought a concealer! haha
*p/s: I used to double up my foundation to conceal my dark circles : (

























I bought this from Sasa...
I don't have any idea which concealer is better
so I just follow what the sale girl told me >o<



mineral powder


this is from laura mercier





mineral powder?
what the hell is this?

Mineral powder makeup is a relatively new type of cosmetic meant to be easier to use and more natural looking than traditional liquid or pressed-powder formulas. 

Most mineral powder makeup is made of a base material of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. These substances, in addition to offering natural protection from the sun, are also less likely to inflame the skin. 

The finely crushed particles make the makeup easy to remove, and are less likely to produce a chalky or overly done look.






























*p/s: this cost a lot actually >o<


Sharing is caring

Forever 21's Denim (long jean) is selling at Rm49 each
singlet / basic T from Rm19 each

faster go and crab it...or it's too late >o<

No comments:

Post a Comment