Monday, May 16, 2011

[180411] Mr.Cow's big day



















It's happened long time ago
but I'm too free and I wanted to blog!!
hahahahaha!!

ok, story started  XD
nearly one month ago...
was my boy birthday
we went to Chili's for a little celebration : )




















Their foods is seriously BIG / HUGE!!
a human being can't even finish it! believe me! haha




















starter: Classic Nachos




















my meal my meal!! crispy honey-chipotle chicken crispers





















birthday boy's meal...hmmmm
i don't know what he have ordered actually : p
it's just a lamb chop 

review:
Their food is tasty, and the price is reasonable yet! : )
Go ahead and give it some try, u won't regret! *no lies* ^^
















you see, this people full like shit XD
























tired for waiting huh? : p

























finally "blow-candle" time.
the birthday boy : )
the cake is from coffee bean, it's call triple decker i think...
hmmm...i recommend cake from coffee bean rather than secret recipes ones...























my little boy, so cute huh? : )

1 comment: